Co-funded by
the European Union
European Consumer Centre (ECC) Italy Bolzano office

Do you need help?

Send us your cross-border complaint!

Are you a consumer resident in the EU, Norway or Iceland with a complaint against a trader based in a EU country different than yours, Iceland or Norway?
Have you already contacted the trader in writing but you have not received a reply or you were not able to agree on a satisfying solution?

Send us your case by e-mail at!